Recovery, Reentry, Reunification (3R’s)
Recovery — Providing roads to sobriety through a comprehensive and integrated system of care and support.
Reentry — Breaking the cycle of recidivism through gainful employment, treatment and community services.
Reunification — Rebuilding family integrity by providing a safe and nurturing environment for children to return to after Foster Care.
The program provides comprehensive assessment, advocacy, referrals, motivation, positive reinforcement, and intensive case management to qualified participants who are in need of Recovery, Reentry, and Reunification.
- Provide holistic wraparound services and programs to participants to become self-sufficient and reach their full potential
- Offer integrated case planning for families experiencing the barriers of substance abuse and reentry
- Expand the wraparound services and integrated case planning to participants who are in the reunification process
- Establish and environment of mutual respect for the staff and participants
- Promote life-long learning for a bridge to the future
- Diversion – keeping children at risk of foster care placement out of care through kinship placement and support